Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier


This is my groups presentation, in it we show how technology helps the class room grow. This was our "call to action." I was surprised at how well our group worked together, we really worked as a team as there was little individual work that came from an individual rather most of all the work was a group effort with two or three points of view on our slides. I feel that using Google drive was an easier way to have collaboration occur than the traditional method of working as a group. In the article Peggy Etmer talks about how beliefs out weigh knowledge and that interferes with the teachers productivity and they should change their beliefs to enrich their teachings

4 comments:

  1. Really liked the picstures of the baby on the computer. Also you had a lot of interesting stats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good presentation! I also really enjoyed using google drive, I thought it was a cool way to work in groups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Drive is a great way for collaboration. Nice presentation! Well organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your presentation and all of the pictures that you included it made it enjoyable. I also think that google drive is going to be very usefull and it is a lot easier to use.

    ReplyDelete